We help insure the efficiency, productivity, safety, and security of your operation 24/7/365 with a comprehensive selection of quality aftermarket products. Our warehouse and trucks are stocked with parts & accessories so we can respond quickly and effectively to any problem. This helps us minimize your downtime and solve more problems in one service call. We work proactively to identify strategic opportunities for increased efficiency, productivity, safety, and security through integration of aftermarket products. We source, install, and integrate aftermarket products based on your unique goals and requirements.
- We know aftermarket and accessory products inside & out, and we have thousands of successful commercial and industrial dock projects under our belts across a wide range of industries and applications.
- We have the experience and product knowledge to tackle any door and dock related challenge or opportunity where integrating an aftermarket product can solve a problem, help streamline a process, or add tangible value in any way. There are many factors that go into making your doors and docks run smoothly. We consult with you to identify areas for increased efficiency, safety, time and cost savings. Our in-house electrical and masonry capabilities save you time & money and provide a true one-stop solution for any requirement. We're seasoned experts at making sure all the right pieces are in place for increasing efficiency, safety, and stability for your operation.
Here is a partial listing of the aftermarket products that we install and integrate.
Sectional and Rolling Steel Doors
- Motor operators, automation systems, controls.
- Track, springs, hinges, rollers, bearings & plates, springs, drums, cable.
- Section hardware.
- Safety sensors, locks and lock systems.
High Performance Doors
- Bottom guides.
- Tension, counter weight, and windbar straps.
- Timers, flip-flop relays, digital gateways, kill switches.
- Limit belts, spring plungers & straps, tension rollers, coil cords.
- Safety & lighting: lights & light systems, impact barriers, reflect/guide stripes.
- Equipment upgrades: leveler & air conversion kits, hydraulic conversion kits, LED upgrade kits.
- Energy saving: weather seals & pleats, truck fans.
- Protective systems: bumpers, gates, track guards, safety rails.
- Levelers & portable plates.
- Replacement hardware.
- Locks and lock systems.
- Motion & safety sensors.
- Weather sealing.
- We provide 24/7/365 service & support for your aftermarket product requirements. Question? Problem? Warranty service? Preventative maintenance? No problem. Our trained experts are at your command, ensuring the longevity and reliability of your aftermarket product solutions.
We partner with hand picked manufacturers who share our commitment to quality and performance. We believe, based on our 40 years of experience, that the aftermarket product manufacturers we represent deliver the best parts & accessories available for your applications. This enables us to provide products made from the finest raw materials, produced by the hands of skilled craftsmen, custom tailored to your unique needs, and delivered on time with great care. These quality aftermarket products and our expert solution integration services ensure your long term ROI.